Join bareface, and have a career with one of the largest respectable modelling and talent agency’s in the middle east.
We are always on the look out for talented, dedicated and passionate people to start their career at bareface. Our diverse team of bookers, admin, scouts and more work together in our offices located in Media City, Dubai. Looking for a new opportunity? Possibly want to change your job? Or want to join bareface? Then see what current job opportunities we have available below.
Had a look below and there doesn’t seem to be anything that suits you? And you strongly believe you would be a benefit to the bareface team. Then email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing what you can offer the team and we will contact you if a position should arise.
Senior Model BookerAGENCYunited arab emirates11 Jan 2017
Senior Model Booker
Bareface is looking for a dynamic and highly organized Model Booker to join our fast paced team. A Bareface Model Booker is the first point of contact for both clients and talent and would suit an individual who likes to interact with different personalities and professions. This position requires you to assist the agency across all categories within Bareface – This includes talent from Model Agency, Cast, Kids, Arabic, Teens, Session Stylists – all talent.
- Day to day bookings from sourcing talent to booking and negotiating.
- Day to day bookings for stills, TVCs, Short Films, Corporate Video Shoots and Events.
- Have a strong focus on talent development and building the faces of the agency
- Hold an in-depth understanding of the business relationship and booking process for international agencies
- Be the first point of contact for mother agencies; negotiate contracts and manage models time in Dubai
- International booking management and liaison
- Scouting new faces and talent across the UAE in relation to what our region needs and wants
- Casting Calls, scouting and talent development of existing and new faces.
- Client servicing, business development and liaising with industry professionals.
- Database management including contracts and general information.
- Collateral management for talent utilizing photographic, video and show reel material.
- Networking – Attending casting, shoots and events as well as industry events, parties and fashion shows.
- Middle East experience preferred, but not essential.
- High organization skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer servicing and Negotiation skills.
- A can do attitude and team player mentality.
- A sociable personality able to meet people and converse with ease
- A genuine interest in entertainment is a must. Do what you love, love what you do!
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading SENIOR MODEL BOOKER NEEDED if you believe you would be an asset to the team.
InternshipAGENCYunited arab emirates08 Dec 2016
Seeking to gain experience in a talent agency? Or desire to develop your communication and design skills?
By the end of the internship you will be able to create model composite cards, organise test shoots, know the in’s and out’s of casting procedures, assist booking models & talents and how to use the booking system. You will also be required to perform tasks such as image editing, general administration, model registrations as well as assisting the team.
You will be trained by our various members of our team in different departments. You should have the following skill sets to be suitable for this position:
- Computer literacy on both PC & MAC
- Knowledge of Microsoft Work, Excel & Power Point
- Interest in design
- Creative ability & flair
- Strong administration & organization skills
- Versatility & multi-tasking
Being a team player in our working environment is a must, as is the ability to be self-motivated and independent. You must be highly diligent, have a mature work ethic, patience and the aptitude to deal with a variety of personalities.
A genuine interest in the model, photography and fashion industry is a MUST! Do what you love, love what you do.
We are looking for a FULL TIME intern, Sunday to Thursday from 10am to 5pm with flexible hours. You must be able to commit to a minimum of 1 month but 2-3 months is ideal.
Please email email@example.com under the subject line INTERN APPLICATION with your CV and cover letter telling us why you should be considered for an internship with bareface, along with the dates of your preferred availability.